P&G manual faders 3000 series vs 8000 series

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone describe any practical differences between these two models and would an end user notice any difference in normal use? I want to add a stereo master fader to a new line mixer I am purchasing next week. The mixer is pre-wired to accept an external fader, I just need to select an appropriate model and mount it into a little table top box.

Life is way too busy these days to allow me any time for DIY projects, but I don't really have any other options in this case; unless someone knows of a "single fader in a box" product? (didn't think so......)

For anyone familiar with these two P&G models, are either of them easier or more difficult to wire/install or mount in some sort of projet utility box?

Thanks.

What i did understand from there datasheet etc. is that the 8000 serie is the "low end" of P&G and that the 3000 serie is THE PRO serie.

But the work , it does not mather if you would use a 3000 or 8000 serie , I could not hear the different of them , but perhaps you can?

Latest posts

Back