Anybody ever seen these products?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zee1usa

http://www.vac-amps.com/products.htm

"With unparalleled experience and more than 8,000 units in use world-wide, VAC has produced components under the VAC brand, as well as the Marantz Classic series, the resurrection of the legendary Universal Audio LA-2A limiting amplifier, and various other special units, engineering, and OEM projects. VAC also provides cutting amplifiers to the world's finest LP mastering facilities, being used on projects for artists such as Linda Ronstadt, Paul Simon, and Metallica."

:shock:

that's awesome.. you too can turn 300$ worth of parts into a new car..

for 19,000$ you can buy a lot more crack.

eurika thats it! I just buy one of those stupid f#$@ing new internaly neon lit computercase and turn it into $20000.00 esoteric amp maybe I coud add a liquid cooling system for another $5000. hummm

boy my new twins are going to college now

Wil

Wilebee

now don't get me wrong these are Beautiful Wait wait I've got it a dual single ended triode amp based on an RCA 833 transmitting tube. about 125w single ended and we'll build it into a coffee table a 6fot by 6 foot coffee table

Wil

Wilebee

I've seen those amps in a store, the black ones, anyway. They certainly look beautiful, but those gray ones look like they're built into milk crates.

[quote author="pucho812"] I wonder what makes them so expensive and who would pay for them?[/quote]

the same people that pay thousands for 12 AWG speaker cable

the same people that believe that placing your cable directly on carpet sucks the high end out, and they buy these stupid cermaic "lifts" to hold cables 4" above the carpet

audio foolery has been around for a long time.

Latest posts

Back