I just released my first software for Beta testing...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mbira

What started out as a whim and then first saw the light of day through mccroskeys awesome python programming skills has taken on a life of it's own and has become a full-blown web-based calendaring system.

What this thing does different than everything else is this:

You save a string of sub-events as timelines-for example, when I book a gig, I've got like 40 things that I do before and after every gig for promoting, etc, etc.

Then when you have a main event, you enter that into the calendar and you can assign one of your timelines to the event.  Your whole calendar is now populated with all the events.  You can move, exit, copy, delete, etc the events and the timelines are associated with them so they will follow.

This comes in handy when you have lots of gigs coming up and you have to be on top of the promotion for all those events. 

There are lots of different types of businesses signed up for this-everything from the obvious bands and promoters to wedding planners to construction businesses.

If you're interested, come on over and sign up for the beta.  It still ain't "pretty", but it works right, and we have a lot more ideas in the works coming very soon.  Prettiness is on it's way too. 

It's called "Monkey Mind Manager".  ;D

http://www.monkeycalendar.com/

No screen-shot?

Pretty or ugly don't really matter IF it gets me to the church on time.

> Is it  for mac or pc?

"...web-based calendaring system"

Can Macs access the Web?

Latest posts

Back