Oi, Londoners!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MartyMart said:
Sorry to have missed you guys, at least now I know that I'm not the ONLY ugly person
on the forum !!  ;D ;D ;D
Ha!

Super-sorry to have missed you too, Martin.

Maybe you can forward that picture to our mutual friend Stuart and see if it gives him a laugh... ;)

Keef

Kev said:
where is Mr Burnley
I need some help here !!!

Ah!

I don't believe it!

:eek:

I was in London on that day sorting out a naughty Stooder and I didn't know you guys were hooking up!!

...been too busy for forum action for a while...

Never mind- I'm still alive and still sniffing the 60/40,

I'll be there next time!

;D

Mark

Hey Mark!

Geez, fancy seeing you back in these woods, must be some kind of Xmas miracle, LOL. Hope you are doing well and not working toooo hard. I'm hoping to make it out in May for AES and we are going to need to try and pull another ones of these shindigs off, hope you can make it!

Cheers

Matt

Mark Burnley said:
Kev said:
where is Mr Burnley
I need some help here !!!

Ah!

I don't believe it!

I was in London on that day sorting out a naughty Stooder and I didn't know you guys were hooking up!!

...been too busy for forum action for a while...

Never mind- I'm still alive and still sniffing the 60/40,

I'll be there next time!

;D

Mark

Hey Mark, I just got your PM...

I tried calling AdLib and asked for Andy but was told that he was in Paris for a conference... so I asked for you, and they said you weren't there... I had two evenings 'out' in Liverpool, but didn't manage to get hold of anyone beyond my old studio manager and a few muso friends... -Needless to say we were still able to lighten a few barrels, but it would have been great fun if you could have joined in.

Email me your contact info if you can... I need to build a more comprehensive contact database.

Hope all is well with you and the family!

Keith

matta said:
fancy seeing you back in these woods...

well,

...it was only a temporary-ish 3 year abstinence really...

My job got very hectic, but I think I'm achieving some normality now.

I can never leave fully- got some great memories of this place, and some great people here, so no, I was always going to come back!

...I don't like that counter that keeps tag of your Flying Hours here... hope my family never sees it!!!

Hope you're well Matt!

Mark

Latest posts

Back