Dan's front panels and cases.. new panels for Gustav's projects, 1U CLX-VU panel

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dan,

Do you have enough orders yet to reproduce your 1 RU case. I am in need of 2 cases for GSSL/SifamPPM14 and 1 case for 2254C/SifamAL19B

thank you, Stuart

Hi Dan,

looks like I've found a case solution to the large SIFAM director PPM14 series meter bodies for the GSSL panels. It is an ASHLEY rack unit enclosure, re-purposed. Still looking for a case for the 2254C, with the mounting holes already in place. the Modushop case was just slightly too narrow.

Attachments

• DSC00006.jpg
    DSC00006.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 259
Rob Flinn said:
Dan is away until roughly the 13th with no internet access.

Good to know, thanks for the update!

I sent him an email yesterday about the 69eq and audiox panels and forgot to include my forum name, but now I'll know when to expect a reply.

Hi Dan, please pm me ordering details (paypal address etc) for
1x1U Sidechain GSSL panel, Behringer meter. Shipping to Israel.
What are the dimensions for Behr' meter and dimensions between
controls/swiches? I assume they are 49mm, right?

loopermc5 said:
Anyone have mouser number for the iec jack for the 2254 case?

Thanks

Got the payment, thanks!

What you're looking for in terms of the IEC inlet is something along the lines of Mouser part no. 631-FN9260B-10-0. I get mine from a local electronics store so they're not as expensive, and are just a no-name brand, but you can also use a standard plastic, fused, non-filtered plug, if you don't mind there being a tiny bit of space around the top and bottom of the plug.

Cheers,
Dan

discobloud said:
Hi Dan.  Any news on those W492 panels? 

Thanks

Mark (monstermark at gmail dot com)

Hi Mark, getting my act together rather slowly, but should have them ready to post on Monday (2x W492 plates+mounting plates, 1U panel).

Cheers,
Dan

ddt said:
discobloud said:
Hi Dan.  Any news on those W492 panels? 

Thanks

Mark (monstermark at gmail dot com)

Hi Mark, getting my act together rather slowly, but should have them ready to post on Monday (2x W492 plates+mounting plates, 1U panel).

Cheers,
Dan

Thanks Dan!

M

ddt said:
mac said:
Hey Dan,
are you going to do any more of your 1290 panels like the one here;

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=31492.0

i am interested in order one if you are...

Mac

Hiya Mac,

I've got a couple of those left over, so I'll check and let you know which ones I have exactly...

Cheers!
Dan

Do you still got some of those leftover if so how many?
I need about four :)

- Frederik

Hi there I am interested in buying:

1 x 1u 4channel preamp pannel with case (if possible)
1x  1u W492 panels, silver brushed Aluminium with case

Postage to Scotland.

Also do you have cases for g1176 style?

many thanks

Hi guys,

So, the time has come to make some cases... :)

I will be making the cases for the EZ1084 EQ project here http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=25584.0 , and for the EZ760 Compressor here http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=40274.0 , so I'd like to ask people to place their panel and case orders!

I'll only do cases and panels for those who order them, so if you know you'll want them you'll need to let me know at this stage.

The procedure will be as follows:

- Please post what you want here, e.g. 2x 1084 cases + panels, 1x 760 case + panel
- I'll keep a list on the first page so that you can check that you're on it
- I'll then ask for payment once the 'taking orders' phase closes, I'm thinking in about a month's time
- The panels/cases will take about a month to make, after which I'll start sending them out to you

The prices!:

- a 1U case will cost 53 EUR each
- a 1U case will cost 57 EUR each

- a 1084 front panel will cost 32EUR each
- a 1084 front panel, orded with a case, will cost 25EUR each

- a 1U 760 front panel will cost 40EUR each
- a 1U 760front panel, orded with a case, will cost 32EUR each

- a 2U 760 front panel will cost 48EUR each
- a 2U 760front panel, orded with a case, will cost 40EUR each

Postage for a single front panel will be 7EUR worldwide, a 1U panel+case will cost 14EUR to post.

If there's anyone who needs a 1U case for another project, such as the GSSL, please also post your interest here - I'll add you to the list.

If the people who've posted previously could please confirm via email or PM that they want on the list that would be great, just want to make sure you're OK with everything.

Thanks!
Dan

thanks for doing this dan :)

i'm interested in the 760 case - are they going to be exactly the same as the ones colin used (show in his F760 thread) or are they different? if so do you have any pics?

cheers!

haima said:
thanks for doing this dan :)

i'm interested in the 760 case - are they going to be exactly the same as the ones colin used (show in his F760 thread) or are they different? if so do you have any pics?

cheers!

Ah - they'll be different, the cases will be the ones you see in the photos on the first page of this thread, the front panels will look a bit like Colin's first layout, but styled liked the 69EQ panels that I did.. not sure if that's too clear, but I'll try to upload the layout tomorrow, still didn't get my home Internet connection fixed...

Cheers,
Dan

Back