500 Rack'o'LAZ

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peter purpose

rackolaz.jpg

Hi All,

I am the lucky owner of the very same config as seen in the pic; I use twice 1 MPA, 1 Opto Comp and 1 EQA in series as channel strip for live use; they kick ass of my two Amek Channels in a Box. The Amek is great but has no character at all (super pure); the LAZ combination adds lots of character, brings everything really up front without being agressive. The low-end is still tight, and the top-end is soooooo detailed.... I can highly recommend this stuff.

Cheers,

Rogy

Peter,

Do you have any future plans on making a fully parametic EQ or atleast similar to the API 550a or 550b eq?

Hi,

Thanks to considerable beneficence, I am now using the very same rack above. I can only reiterate what Rogy said above. He put it very well!

These are not just Highly recommended, but extremely highly recommended. I have been using NOTHING else for the last few months. I keep A-Bing with all my usual suspects, and every time we all prefer the MPA's. Any eq'ing to tape, same applies. Great alround in the mix too. We all love the FSC's to bits(for everything!), and when I grow up, I want at least  eight of them in the mix!

Peter, you's Truly Frickin' AWESOME, - just like your gear!

Kindest McDoodahs,

ANdyP

ps I think they LOOK amazing too! I love your graphics, cool, funky, and easy to read, and guys, the shear engineering quality is outstanding. If these don't outlive me, I dion't know what will!

Latest posts

Back