Eden Mic Pre, GSSL Mods and other DIY boards from Expat Audio

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its Chinese new year..... Nothing is happening there!

We'll do another run of cnc's soon. Just finishing another design that we'll produce at the same time.

Sorry for the wait.

/r

Hello Folks,

Turbo's are back in stock.

CRC's are in production

New products coming soon - stay tuned to @expataudio on twitter!

http://twitter.com/expataudio

hello dafydd just wondering if u expect crc production to arrive soon? im about to order those turbos and was thinking if its a matter of days or a week could wait maybe
thanks!

Money made its way to China last week - delivery of CNC's and a special new project should be in the next 10 business days.

Rochey said:
BOARDS ARE ON THEIR WAY!  WAHOOOO!

Should arrive by the 22nd apparently... CRC's and the special new project. ;)

great!!! :) keep us posted please ! :)

hello! :) thanks! good to know there is a problem i try ordering and keeps sending me to this error url

XML error: no element found at line 1

is there a problem with the site or is it me? is there a way to order sorta quick? i got a bit of a time issue with this units :/

thanks!

Hi,

I bought the crc and turbo pcb on 2 april order id: 110402-001024-5444 , it is send by USPS First-Class Mail International Package, is there a tracking n° ?

Still nothing received, can you check this ?

Grtzzz...

Danny.

Hello Danny

Thanks again for your order.First class doesn't offer tracking.
The order is complete, but i made an error on the customs form, so your particular order is waiting for the next batch to ship, which should be this weekend.

I'll email you once it ships.

/Dafydd

ah sorry i totaly spaced out my order arrived a few weeks ago thanks a lot for the quick response and the extremely good effort!! :) thanks dafydd

Good evening folks -- good news - all backlog orders will be taken to the postoffice in the morning, they are all bagged, tagged and ready to go.

Thanks again to those of you who keep your orders coming in.

Cheers

/R

aww Kosty - I'm sorry.

I head out tommorrow on international travel. I'll be back in 2 weeks.

PTownkid may have some kits in stock, if you can't wait. :(

/Rochey

Rochey said:
aww Kosty - I'm sorry.

I head out tommorrow on international travel. I'll be back in 2 weeks.

PTownkid may have some kits in stock, if you can't wait. :(

/Rochey

It's fine. I just ordered the gssl boards, so the mod boards are not that urgent ;)
Have a nice travel :)

Danny,

yes, everything went to the post office on Monday.

Next batch of shipping will be done next weekend (I'm out of the country right now).

Cheers

Dafydd

Back