Wow, just WOW.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool idea by the composer. I also think its good they mention it doesnt make sense without the subtitles, and its just an approximation.

Gustav

Yeah, though the mention that they are only limited by the speed the mechanical parts of the piano move (and obviously the too-quantized range of fixed frequencies the piano can produce)
Pretty awesome, I bet they had to take into account the fact that the hammers move quicker in the high registers than in the lower ones and change the pressure each group of "these green-and-gold things" applies to the keys.

It is also good thing they decided to use a kid's voice instead of an adult's voice, because kid's voices are significantly higher pitched  and sometimes contain a bit less harmonics than an adult's voice (which would make for a blurry sound with a bunch of notes in the low registers played almost simultaneously).

The more I think about it, the more I get what a thought-out, well-planned project this is!  :)

Latest posts

Back