Stephen Paul Audio (Los Angeles)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonicmook56

Does anyone here know how to get a hold of them?

Does anyone know where there *new* shop is?

They have had one on my vintage Neumann tube mics for well over a year and I want it back.

Yea, I've been calling that number (nobody ever answers) and leaving messages for MONTHS now.

all emails go unanswered as well.

Is there any way to find the physical address where the phone line is connected? It's still in service.

reverse number lookup.

http://www.whitepages.com/search/ReversePhone?full_phone=818-980-4772

They have moved their shop around alot.  they were in studio city/Sherman oaks off woodman. then they moved to hollywood and now they are in north hollywood.  Things have changed since Stephen passed. Did they ever put out that mic he was designing or come close to doing so? Leaving messages doesn't work, you have to reach a live person. Call in the afternoons as they are usually there. From what contact I have had with them, usually there afternoon starting after 12 and work late. Tony is great at fixing mics but hard to reach.

Last time I talked to someone there they were moving there shop - that was maybe 8 months ago.

I know they do good work, we have been using them since the early 90's.  I'm sure lot of things have changed.

I'll try calling late afternoon.

sonickmook - my sympathies

That's officially a crime to make an audio man go an entire year without his vintage Nuemann!

You must have the patience of a saint.

What on earth could it be taking them a year to get done?  Are they just that backlogged with work I wonder.

Hope she returns to you soon. 

Back