• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TG1 Meter + EMI style scales(R4 Now Shipping) (Round 5 Feeler)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

sintech

Hi all,

I'm just in the process of organizing a very, very small quantity of Mirrored TG meters, these would be great for anyone that's built/building festers TG project.

These have very different ballistics to the unsuitable Retro VU, which is sluggish, incorrectly scaled and miss the subtle transients..., all together the wrong meter for the job. These on the other hand, dance in the most beautiful way.

Pricing will be a fraction more than the retail price of two standard Retro VU's, but less than a retail set of Mirrored VU's. They have the correct TG scale and 24V illumination.

If interested please email me at: seeyoutomorrowwithmytools(at)hotmail.com

best regards

Andy

Attachments

• TG Mirror.jpg
    TG Mirror.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,055
briomusic said:
do these fit into the cut-outs of the case that 'came with the pcbs'?  ;)

to be more specific, the existing cut-outs are for sifam al20sq, 45.2mm/1.78" between the screw holes. diameter of the big hole is 55mm/2.16"
http://www.sifammeters.com/Audio_Level/AL20_&_20SQ.htm

Hi briomusic, yes it's exactly the same cutout, I have the TG sample in one side and a Retro Vu Al20sq in the other.

Rob Flinn said:
Andy, I might be in depending on price.  Any ideas what that might be ??

Hi Rob, I'm going to be emailing everyone this evening, if you could email me too, then I can copy you in also :)

btw is there a thread for diyers floating around, I guess prodigy is not the place ?

nicholas

RedNoise said:
A "TG Thread" here :

http://www.diy-racked.com/diy-talk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=37

is this forum alive ? nobody seems to be ever online

nicholas

Back