• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TG1 Meter + EMI style scales(R4 Now Shipping) (Round 5 Feeler)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18 on the list so far, last bump.. and I'll get things underway.  8)

sintech said:
Update: R4 custom scales are now here, and will ship over the next week.

I've had quite a few emails from people requesting meters.

Having had a break from all the emails to the factory!!!I would do another run, but.. only if I can get enough interest.

Hi Andy, can you tell me anything about the Round 4 custom scales?
Did you sent it?
Regards.
Alberto

Albrebreton said:
sintech said:
Update: R4 custom scales are now here, and will ship over the next week.

I've had quite a few emails from people requesting meters.

Having had a break from all the emails to the factory!!!I would do another run, but.. only if I can get enough interest.

Hi Andy, can you tell me anything about the Round 4 custom scales?
Did you sent it?
Regards.
Alberto

Sorry, I've not had a chance to pack these. I'll do my best over the weekend.

trampo said:
Hi Andy,

I will take another pair. What do I need to do?

Trampo

Email me, to get on the list.. atm we have just 18 people, we need to achieve the 25 pair minimum, otherwise... it's really not worth it.

I will take a pair as well please.

However, i can not find the price listed anywhere. Should be in the first post right??

Michael
Xoford

muffy1975 said:
I will take a pair as well please.

However, i can not find the price listed anywhere. Should be in the first post right??

Michael
Xoford

Please email me to get on the list.

I don't have a costing for round 5, but as a rough guide:

As the VU counterpart from Canford Audio, http://www.canford.co.uk/Products/58-379_SIFAM-AUDIO-LEVEL-METER-AL20SQ-Retro

inc VAT (£45) + about 10 quid per meter.

Remember we don't have the buying power of Canford, or manufactures of limiters like the one in question! 25 pairs is nothing.

Bump?

I really would like for round 5 to happen. I could even buy 2 pairs if that helps any.

/Anders

Sylvain D. said:
Andy...? ???

Sorry If I've not been about, my fear is.. not the next round.. but simply the 1000 emails I'll have to do :( to make it happen!

Another person here wanting to know if these will fit igors TG12413 in51x 500 series format?

Hi Sintech. I got R4 scales with a friend. Any chance to have time to ship them?
Thx
Pachi

Latest posts

Back