• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TG1 Meter + EMI style scales(R4 Now Shipping) (Round 5 Feeler)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FWIW, I sent you an email for Round 5 :)
Pwease make it happen! I'll go to bristol and get you some beers (I owe Mata and peter some already... oh well).

And If I can be of any assistance, let me know. I can only imagine the ridiculous amount of work it must be

Hi Sintech. Any chance to ship round4 scales? Yes,no...?
It´s been almost 6 months since you got them and said you were going to send them over the weekend. I understand we´re all busy but it´d be cool if you at least say something instead of just ignore. Why don´t you answer it but answer round 5 guys? It´s not cool at all  :mad:

I've got 9 sets of scales unsent, due to delays and the passage of life and time, these have been ignored. I'm sorry for that.

Please email me (no PM's) and I'll endeavour to get these out to you.

This is my last Group DIY posting, and I've requested my account to be deleted., see you on the other side.

Hey Andy !
I hope you're doing well.

What is "the other side" ???
I feel like I'm missimg something...

sintech said:
I've got 9 sets of scales unsent, due to delays and the passage of life and time, these have been ignored. I'm sorry for that.

Please email me (no PM's) and I'll endeavour to get these out to you.

This is my last Group DIY posting, and I've requested my account to be deleted., see you on the other side.

I would really like to take care about a new group buy since sintech has disappeared. I just need to make contact to the responsible persons at sifam.

Majestic12 said:
I would really like to take care about a new group buy since sintech has disappeared. I just need to make contact to the responsible persons at sifam.

That would be wonderful.

With my TG looking likely to happen soonish I would be in on this immediately.
I've tried to contact sintech via e-mail without response.

I would take a set (opposing meters) with the EMI scale in addition to the other scale.
I might even take 2 sets depending on where I'm at when you arrange this.

thanks.

I also tried to contact sintech to ask him about the precise meter specs and contact persons at sifam, but no response.
It seems as if I have to start again at zero....

Majestic12 said:
I also tried to contact sintech to ask him about the precise meter specs and contact persons at sifam, but no response.

Have you tried just blindly e-mailing sifam with one of the photos that sintech posted earlier and see if anyone remembers anything?
You might get lucky, you never know?
I can do the same if you want just to cover more bases, just in case.

etheory said:
Majestic12 said:

Have you tried just blindly e-mailing sifam with one of the photos that sintech posted earlier and see if anyone remembers anything?
You might get lucky, you never know?
I can do the same if you want just to cover more bases, just in case.

Good idea. What was Andys complete name? Maybe its a good thing to mention his name when making the inquiery.

Good news... I was able to make contact with the meter guys (took a while due to summer holidays etc..)
I'm hoping to get a quote for minimum order quantity and price within a few days.

I´d be interested in four EMI scales as I don´t expect Sintech to keep his word and send them.

pachi2007 said:
I´d be interested in four EMI scales as I don´t expect Sintech to keep his word and send them.

I haven't asked sifam for the EMI scales yet, I first get a quote for the mirrowed meters with the chandler style GR scale.

I think I'll open a new thread for the next group since I'm not able to edit this here.

Just received my pair of TG Scales from sintech!
Unfortunately they are both left hand ones.
If anyone gets their scales and they are both right handed, maybe we could do a swap to make the pair?

trampo said:
Just received my pair of TG Scales from sintech!
Unfortunately they are both left hand ones.
If anyone gets their scales and they are both right handed, maybe we could do a swap to make the pair?

Hey Trampo,

any of these any help?

The quality difference is massive between the UK manufactured (right on the picture) and the Chinese.

PM and I'll send you which ever you need.

Latest posts

Back