• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TG1 Meter + EMI style scales(R4 Now Shipping) (Round 5 Feeler)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Sthenic,

Brilliant! the top left would match perfectly.

Will PM with my address etc.

Many thanks

trampo

I finally got a response from Sifam regarding those meters. I can order in small quantities, but the price is quite high. I don't know what the price was in the previous group buys but now it will be around 196 Euros + tax + shipping for pair of meters.

I still have to sort out if I get a discount on quantities above ten pairs, but even if I get it, it won't be that much I guess.

Sifam has no stock on this meters, so I was told to expect up to 12 weeks of delivery time.

I unfortunately missed out on the opportunity to buy Uncle Festers TG1 and not sure if he's coming back. I have a mirrored pair with the Chandler style meters from a previous group buy (Have two sets but keeping a pair, just in case). I can sell them to whoever is interested when I get back in town around Mid December. PM me if interested.

Kishibashi... are those meters for the 500 rack version compressor? I bought a pair wnen available but never assembled. Either need to finish or sell.

Hi if be interested in buying a pair of these for a fester tg 12413. Pm me if available.

Thanks Electrochronic, i'll be trying alternatives if the only option. I just saw Kishibashi talking about selling a pair of the group buy mirrored ones and thought I'd at least check to see if they were available.

Back