Triad HS-35 Innerstage

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJ

GDIY Supporter
this thing fell down the garbage disposal , so now it has to pay the ultimate price, know what i'm sayin?

i mean the header is all jacked up, the mu can is ripped to shreds like granny's liver, so wtf, over?

2wgt2dh.jpg

damn, that's like a bad traffic accident.  call in the coroner, we need a report. 

you Want me to use the gen rad 650b from 1921?  ok, let me go buy some batteries,

in between the germanium drift, i might get a null...

one of the best winders in the universe, doc hoyer, never measures inductance. so...

hey, you like the triad HS 29 that goes for 500 bucks a pop when you can find them?

well, this 5 dollar hs 35 is pretty darn close to the hs 29,

i'm jus sayin,

you can calculate the Henries with the turns and the core info

ahh, by report, you meant carnage shots. i see. just like the people who drive by an car accident,

they don't care how or why it happened, they just want to see parts. well parts it is , then.  :D

their just like me, they need their fix, so when they don't get it, they start pickin on my bridge,  ;D ;D

part 1:
2e6fo2e.jpg

part 2:
iq9c93.jpg

part 3:
33e76zl.jpg

part 4:
2nm3ziu.jpg

part 5:
30ucxw5.jpg

you can not pull hard on #48, so you end up with sponge bob coils, observe the tricks you can do:
258bh9s.jpg

the wax has just been set loose for the 47th time. i wonder what the pg&e is gonna be like,  :eek:
23mmnoz.jpg

part 7:
nnsfet.jpg

efrme0.jpg

349f8km.jpg

CJ said:
one of the best winders in the universe, doc hoyer, never measures inductance. so...

Winders do not measure dat sheat, hackers should :-X

CJ said:
you Want me to use the gen rad 650b from 1921?  ok, let me go buy some batteries,

in between the germanium drift, i might get a null...

Do you remembah mah bench fotoz? Da HP4274A measures up to 10K Henry in 2 seconds, no questions asked, no need fohr batteriz, no dial up, no null sheat.

Jus' sayin'...

The bottom line, to wind some 3000 turns wid da #46 iz sheat,

not to mention, some 8000 turns wid #48 iz a BEATCH  :eek: ...

DAT'S OFFICIAL  8)

Juz' $.02

don't tell everybody that it is cheaper and easier to buy the rusty ol crap with rotten wire off evilbay,

you drive up the prices,

i'm jus sayin...

you Are working on a concerto in e flat minor, 9i presume?

can i get something with an intro from the Fuge, then a modulation to brahms 9th,

then into a little mozart sonata, with a g major finish of rat tat toui?

;)

CJ said:
don't tell everybody that it is cheaper and easier to buy the rusty ol crap with rotten wire off evilbay,

you drive up the prices,

i'm jus sayin...

Didn't say anything... Jus' bumping the thread...  :-X

CJ said:
can i get something with an intro from the Fuge, then a modulation to brahms 9th,

then into a little mozart sonata, with a g major finish of rat tat toui?

Ha CJ, what kind of crack are you on tonight??? Brahms had only 4, the 9th is Beethoven... but again, he was deaf... His luck, I'd say.

Best, M

P.S. Love dat rat tat toui!! Good ztuff 8)

Latest posts

Back