If you only had one DIY eq you wish to build, which would it be?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Biasrocks
aparently you have too many nice eqs [ ya bastard ]
we're going to have to ask you to leave the grp
[ and move to gearsluts ]  you may however stay by
casting aside your worldly possesions [ & eqs ]

Harpo said:
helterbelter said:
When I open it, it shows an empty editor....
? Its a library file. Download (maybe rightclick save_as, if windows has a different application registered for this file extension) and put it in your ..\eagle\lbr folder.

Well, I  did that, so I must be doing something wrong.... I'll read the Eagle tutorial again !

helterbelter said:
Harpo said:
helterbelter said:
When I open it, it shows an empty editor....
? Its a library file. Download (maybe rightclick save_as, if windows has a different application registered for this file extension) and put it in your ..\eagle\lbr folder.

Well, I  did that, so I must be doing something wrong.... I'll read the Eagle tutorial again !
Is this library already switched to active? (in Eagle's ControlPanel click on '+' next to topmost item 'Libraries' to unfold, select this library and click on the little maybe gray circle right next to this libraries name. Circle fill colour switches to green for status active)

codered said:
Sphere 920 - has anyone used them? Apart from the 1073 eq this is one which has wowed  me

Yes. 1073 wouldn't be a bad idea. never heard of the Sphere 920, do you have some photos? but I would love to build a Helios 69! The UA plugin blows me away and it would be nice to have a few for tracking.

Latest posts

Back