Neve 500 series 1084 eq... pre orders.. CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
peter purpose said:
OK boys,
Ed is nearing completion of the output transformer development and AndyP reckons my poo doesn't stink with this module, so what I will be offering will be.........

PCB set (mainboard & amp boards)
500 series metalwork
mounting hardware
2 toggle switches
Heatsink
Sockets & pins for the amps
P&P included

That lot will set you back 135GBP per channel, plus 4% paypal fees.

If you're up for it.... paypal (at) lazpro.com
Peter, I am working out my finance at the moment. How much would it bring the total costs up with the transformers and other parts to build this project?

I think I'll put mine in a rack box to accomodate the Lundahl outputs.  Therefore, can I buy minus the 500 metalwork and hardware but with faceplate?

tommypiper said:
I think I'll put mine in a rack box to accomodate the Lundahl outputs.  Therefore, can I buy minus the 500 metalwork and hardware but with faceplate?

Not really.
You'd be better off buying Bluzzi's effort.

Paid for a EQN 1084 kit.

I am not familiar with this build process, so if anyone have any BOM list for this build that I can use as a foundation for my build would be great.  :) Like with reference to part numbers or suppliers, etc.

I would also like to know what parts people are using to produce the results they are getting with their EQ build so that it will help me decide what parts to purchase.

Has all issues in regards to the low headroom or any bugs been sorted out?

Thanks

If anyone from Australia wanna share on buying parts for this build and save on shipping, message me. I am also planning on building the 1073 500 series pre that onlymee will be selling.

I'm going to close the order on the 1st of February, so if you want in... kindly stick your name in the White Market thread.
I'll only be ordering enough to cover the list.

peter

Hi Peter,

Funds sent for a pair of your eq kits.  8)

I believe I read somewhere that Mike will be handling Ed's N-style iron at his Hairball shop? That will be nice and convenient.

Thanks you lovely bastard!  ;D

Cheers, Jeff

Back