anyone lately dealed or heard anything from prodigymember BONGOLIJUS

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nashkato

i´ll try to keep a long story short.
bongolijus sold some stuff in the blackmarket.(1176 , daoc,..don´t know exactly , cause it was deleted ! )

after several mails we both agreed to cash/trade following :
he gets : 2channels pcb´s for orange86(new and untouched)
            Edcor trafo for orange 86      (dito)
            1 lundahl 1538            (used)

me gets : fully stuffed mnats 1176 with lundahl 5402 (psu,ratio meter pcb´s) but with broken traces
              PT for 1176
              60€ to my paypalaccount

that was on september 15th .

i received only the main pcb until now (which by the way was poorly soldered ,whoever made it , no wonder resistors burned down traces and itself , and isn´t fully stuffed at all)
´course i received the 60 €.

it must be now a dozen mails from me and maybe 3 mails from him with apologies (forgot to send it cause of stress), promises ,long visit anywhere or from anyone,borrowed his account to somebody else ....
the last i heard was on 4th of november with the promise to send immediatley and mailing a tracking number.

nothing from then .

was the deal , both agreed about , really that a way i took advantage , and he decided to send a minimum and ignore further ?

i don´t want to misscredit anybody , cause i know there are often circumstances and you just forget or aren´t able to answer ,and "don´t start throwing stones sitting in the glasshouse "  and still hope that we( i ) finally after 2 and a half month can conclude ,but i´m tired of waiting ,sending unresponsed mails , so i decided to take this public .

was the deal really that bad for him ? then i stop waiting .

at least i know why capitalism survived and i won´t waste my time with dealing out tradeagreements .

Not much of a consolation but if you PM your address I'll send you a new board. I've just deleted a PM from my full box so if you act quickly...

mnats said:
Not much of a consolation but if you PM your address I'll send you a new board. I've just deleted a PM from my full box so if you act quickly...

Its decency and kindness like this that makes me feel this board is very special despite the hiccups of a few souls. Mnats, you offer so much more than just a free PCB.

Latest posts

Back