UK based tech with GSSL and 1176 experience...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWAN808

Im in over my head on a couple of projects and looking for a tech who can finish off a GSSL and dual rev J 1176 for me. They are largely stuffed and racks drilled and ready - mainly need completing and testing...Im looking for someone with some good experience with payment involved as opposed to a kind amateur DIYer offering help. Im expecting to send via courier but am London based.

Please let me know here or via PM.

Thanks!

Why not just finish it man? Your not in over your head, your just building speed.

SWAN808 said:
...Im looking for someone with some good experience with payment involved as opposed to a kind amateur DIYer offering help. Im expecting to send via courier but am London based.

So you're going to send your half finished projects by courier to someone who knows what he's doing, no amateurish DIY as you said it, let's say...a profesional? You probably want some waranty on the work delivered? AND you're expecting this to be cheaper than buying a
unit from SSL and Purple audio?

::)

Back