Searching for schematics - Beag PKP 21

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shot

Hi all!

Is there anyone who has schematics for Beag PKP 21 modules? They are Hungarian version of Telefunken from 60s 0r 70s I guess. I got a block of four modules and I'd like to make use of them. I'm not even sure of their pinouts since according to pinout information that I got (and unfortunately it is the only info I have so far) it doesn't work. So I guess pinouts I have are wrong (I've tried all four channel - can't be that they're all broken! it must be wrong pinouts...damn...)

I'd appreciate any help from you guys. If there's anyone who has those schematics... pleeeez help!

:)
thanks...

Luka

Could You give some foto?

I have few BEAG audio transformers and one module with them.

Hi! I've got full documentation of beag pkp console in paper. If you want i can scan you some pages of this module.

Oh Prezio!! Yes yes!
Please do!
I still don't have any documentation for this module!
Anything would be great - no matter what language it is.

Could you please scan the documentation for this module and if possibly for the psu.
It would be a great help. A ressurection for this project!

You can send it to my email - luka <dot> tralic <at> gmail <dot> com

Thanks a million!

prezio said:
Hi! I've got full documentation of beag pkp console in paper. If you want i can scan you some pages of this module.
Hello! Help me please. If you have a documentation and schemes BEAG PKP-21. I have this console. But there are several wires cut off in the master sections. I need all the documentation for this mixer.

Back