EVENTIDE H3000 Service manual

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me too! have a heat related display problem with mine, would be amazing to find the chips in the general area.

i have the print version. i don't have a scanner... but i can try to photograph some particular areas for you. not sure when i'll get the time though! i'll try :)

pacemaker - what area is of interest to you?

if anyone has it in electronic form that'll obviously be easier...

at first i need the front panel card schematics,
i suspect my problem come from here,
but i also expect to find other problems after fixing this card ?
if nobody comes up with a PDF style schematics,
would you agree to scan or take a photo of the front paneol control board please ?

been looking for service manual with no luck yet...

all i've found so far is a kinda lame tech note.

Attachments

• h-3000 troubleshooting.doc
    29 KB · Views: 60
hey guys, i've been flat out - i'll try and take those photos of the service manual soon... just letting you know i haven't forgotten about it!

haima

yes me too,
if someone has them, please post it there,
or if there's enough interest,
maybe we can share the 45$
to buy the service manual at eventide store,

man. i'm so sorry. i've really been too busy to get this photographed and uploaded... been working around the clock on two different albums - barely have time to sleep, let alone these things....

one project is being mastered on monday - so i should have a little time after that. hopefully!

Ok,
so if i buy the service manual from eventide,
what would be best for you guys,
scan the whole thing or make some copy
and send you some paper manual,
or scanning the whole thing and send some jpegs ?
Or Both ?
pacemaker

isn´t it already a download .pdf if you purchase it?
if not this would be my prefered format for easy sharing. a copied s-manual would also be perfect.
email me for groupbuy details!
cheers, alex

No there's no pdf version available for download from Eventide as far as I know. Pacemaker would it be possible to scan it as a pdf? That would definitely be the best solution. But apart from that, properly formatted jpegs (that could print out to 8.5x11) would probably be best as that could be the most easily shared. I'm up for chipping in. While we're at it, who could use a user's manual as well? <raises hand>

Hi Guys,
i've tried to buy them at the eventide store,
45$ for the servie manual, and ,as i am in France,
30$ for shipping !!!
Maybe someone in the US could buy it
and have it shipped for less bucks,
Don't you think ?

Yeah pacemaker I was thinking the same thing last night when I noticed that you were in EU. I'll do it. I'd like to just go ahead and buy both the user and service manuals while I'm at it, as I could probably save at least $5 in shipping by getting them together. So that's $45 and $35 respectively. I've sunk enough money into my "looking more and more unlikely to get working with each day" H3000 and have been reluctant to put down even the seemingly small sum of $45 for the service manual towards fixing it. But what the hell at this point if it'll at least help some other people out. Anyone who's interested please send an email to my handle at gmail. The caveat being that this is really poor timing for this type of thing as I'll be away from my usual (free) printing resources for up to 6 weeks starting about 2 weeks from now. And in said two weeks, I don't think I'll be able to order and receive the manual, then have time to scan and sort out people who are interested.

Hi Guys,
i may have a source for the sevice manual,
i will know more in a couple of days,
regarding user manual,
i have it,
so if somebody wants it, i can copy and send it,
and if i find a scanner, a can do a pdf file for people who are interested,
But as i am in EU, i may have to find how much it cost to send it abroad,
Maybe it's more interesting for US people to order it directly to eventide
i don't know...
How many people need the service manual in the EU,
and how many need it in the US ?
Same thing for the user manual.
Let's resurect those deads H3000's !!!!!!!!!!!

I would definitely like a copy of the H3000 service manual.
I'm in the EU (London).
It might be a lot of work, but a pdf of the manual would be appreciated by lots of people.

I have access to a large scale scanner and a printer that can scan to PDF if it's a loose leaf book.

Kevin

I dont have a H3000 but always game for the cause.

Latest posts

Back