Where to buy Wimas?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommypiper

Hi Guys;

I know there is a special deal - or was - on Wimas from some place with a woman contact...

Can someone remind me who/where/what please?  I know they had a deal on the Dual LA2 Wimas and maybe the PM 660.  Anyway, let me know, I need to buy some.

(I've done an extensive search for Meta - capacitors, parts, and Wimas, etc... no luck so far..) Thanks.

Hi Todd,

I'm not sure about a deal on em, but I'm pretty sure you're referring to Laura at TAW electronics

Cheers,
Dave

Google?

TAW Electronics, Inc. is a small but long-established woman-owned component distributor, located in Burbank, California since 1963.

I remember posts about Wima too; I think some topics get discussed in the Brewery then expire and are gone.

Davo beat me to it.

hey todd,
contact laura ([email protected]).  she is very helpful.
i usually look up the product number to the wimas i want and send her an email with the amounts for each product number.  she will email you back with a price quote.  be sure to put "prodigy forum order" or something in the subject line so she knows to apply the discount if TAW is still honoring it.
hope all is well with you!
-grant

Hi Guys!  Thanks a million.  Made my day.  Yes, that's who I was thinking of.  Turns out I was able to find what I need for the moment from Mouser, but I'll definitely contact her soon.

Latest posts

Back