is there a good sub for the FDH333 diodes?(USA)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you sure?

I just got some from mouser...

Newark has a huge lead time but I didnt think mouser did

512-FDH333 right? It says 26 week lead time on the website-maybe it is less, I'll have to call tomorrow and see. Wanna sell some scenaria? :cool:

Joel

thats newark that has that lead time..

check with mouser

oh wait

damn... mouser has that lead time too..

dammit Andrew!! I know you bought em out!!!

haha

damn 1176's haha

Uhh-i just did. They both have a lead time. Are you looking at part # 512-FDH333? It doesn't say "out of stock" but if you try and put it in a shopping basket-it'll say so then...

Joel

you beat me to the edit!

AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

26 weeks!?!

:cry: :guinness: :guinness: :cry: :guinness: :mad: :guinness: :? :sam: :sam: :sam: :sad: :sam: :guinness: :sam: :oops: :sam: :guinness: :guinness: :shock: :guinness: :guinness: :cool: :thumb:

The mourning process.

They're in stock at Farnell and they cost 36 cents each. How many do you want?

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

your 1n440x have very low leakage but have greater junction capacitance. or you could use a transistor junction as a low leakage diode

Wow, thanks hitchhiker! Check your PM.

MCS-thanks very much, but to get them from euripe would be crazy expensive with shipping...

Joel

[quote author="Mbira"]MCS-thanks very much, but to get them from euripe would be crazy expensive with shipping...[/quote]
Yes, it may cost as much as 1$! :shock:

The diodes weigh nothing, so they would fit in a standard letter.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

I've actually never ordered from Farnell, and I just assumed that they would kill me on a minimum order thing if I just tried to order like 20 diodes.

Please note minimum order amount for credit card orders is £20 excluding VAT.

That is on their website.

Joel
:guinness:

[quote author="Mbira"]I've actually never ordered from Farnell, and I just assumed that they would kill me on a minimum order thing if I just tried to order like 20 diodes.[/quote]
They probably will - but when you have an account there's no minimum order. Which is why I offered to order you some.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

Back