Anyone notice this "Clone builder" on Gearslutz classified?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
strangeandbouncy said:
Antoniosolo,

Please do not masquerade as some kind of crusader slaying dragons . . .

. . . . and I am STILL waiting for an explanation! You were not accused directly of anything. Merely asked whether or not you were using anyone's pcb/layouts without permission. Simple enough, I should say. And, please, America is not on trial here either, so please don't try to deviate from the matter in hand. Neither is this a matter of "gear addiction" or someone denying you the possibility of "having fun". There has been no "lynching/riot", You have been asked some legitimate questions, and you have not been specific in your replies. it should be very easy to clear this up. if you give your solemn word NOT to use anything without permission, and actually follow your word, then this matter is closed for me, especially if you amend your info on Gearslutz to the extent that you are only using original pcb's and layout for the projects you list. Or, you can carry on being a dick. Over to you!

Kindest regards,

ANdyP

You jumped on a bandwagon, if you want my answers, go find whoever began the assault and he can share copies of my initial responses/pm's.  ANdyP, hopefully you have nothing further to chime in about regarding this matter.

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/so-much-gear-so-little-time/458350-building-quality-selling-junk.html

I was going to stay out of this.. But really?

All of my parts are authentic, vintage sought-after pieces, nit crap.  And I sell to UK people regularly, just because I am not welcome here to trade really doesn't bother me.  I can buy but I cannot sell.  American politics at its best, wonder why??????  And how can you suggest junk if you haven't seen the insides of even one piece, again- your politics.....

It's when guys think they are somebody that they treat the outsider like nobody. No worries, I have friends in the Audio world that understand my thirst for knowledge and my fair treatment of all people.  Without those guys I would have access to nothing, but with them I have access to anything I want.  Running back and forth between forums saying "look what he posted/said" is very childish but I can't expect everyone to act like an adult in this country, definitely not in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back