Studiomaster Mixdown Gold channel schematic needed.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rascalseven

Does anyone have a readable version of this?  I have one, but it's VERY low res, and I can't read values of the parts.  :mad:

Does anyone have a readable copy they could send me?

Much obliged,

JC

I have all the schematics for the mixdown classic 8 JC. Not sure if thats any help to you?
If anyone is interested, I could upload them to the group email account?

Chris

Hi, Chris,

Yeah, that'd be great to see a good copy of the Mixdown Classic 8.  Studiomaster repackaged many of their circuits over the years, so I'm willing to bet the Classic channels share much with the Gold.  I can read my schematic (the circuit layout), just not all the component values, so comparing them might just fill in the blanks I'm missing.

And yes, uploading the channelstrip drawing(s) to the group gmail account would be perfect.

Thanks so much!

JC

All uploaded JC.

It's a bit annoting really, because all the schematics were available for free via the studiomaster site a few years back. I only took what I needed at the time unfortunately  ???

Anyway, hope these help you out...

best

Chris

I have become pretty familiar with these mixers over the last few years, and should be able to answer any specific questions you might have about the caps, having done a lot of replacing of the electros.
BTW, switch out the EQ caps for some nice polypros and you won't believe how good the already nice EQs can sound.

Hey guys,
I know this is an old post... But I recently purchased a Studiomaster PRO LINE 16-4-8 Gold in very good condition. Only problem is that soloing doesn't work sometimes.
But that's not a problem for me.

I'd rather do something about the EQs or the mix bus.
1. So does anyone around have the schematics for the board (especially the mix bus, as I don't want to replace all of the opamps there)?
2. I had the impression that there is a lot of cross-talk on the channels. Better local power de-coupling should help, right?

Thank you, Sebastian

Latest posts

Back