gerardmanvuca - your inbox is full, here is my message response - 1176

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canidoit

What is your email, message it? Il send you some stuff that may help you with your 1176 rev D build.

I built a  mono unit only.

I only changed certain parts that was either obsolete (as in you could not get it anymore) or was a better part to use (though subjective)

Il send you the BOM I used which may help this process alot easier for you when buying parts otherwise download the BOM from this thread here as well.
http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=34385.0

I think my build cost above $1000 AUD, I have a rough breakdown on one of my post somewhere on costs but most of that money was from shipping and the prebuilt case. Aussie dollar was weak back then as well, it was like 60cents to the US dollar and right now its 90+ cents to the USD, so now is a great time to buy. Shipping from overseas is like $40-$80 AUD even for 1 part!!!!! But sometimes overseas is the only place to get the part but if you are from USA then it should come out even cheaper. There are ways of cutting costs if you want but it was my first build, so I knew less.

Hope this helps.

Back