Looking for an Altec 470A schematic

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yosh

I have a couple Altec 470A on the way, and I've been looking for a schematic. I found a link on the forum here to an Altec 9475a schematic (which is essentially the same I think) but the link was dead.

Would anyone who has access to the Altec 470A schematic send it my way? Thanks!

Josh

Right, I think I recall reading that in your quite informative posts about these pres (thanks!)

But the link that I found to the 9475 schematic is dead. I have not been able to find links to any of the schematics you mentioned above.

Josh

emrr said:
470/475/9470/9475; all the same thing.

Hi Doug,
I have some Altec 9475A modules that I love. Recently I bough an Altec 470A module but it's much smaller and completely different than the Altec 9475, the circuit is not the same also.

I don't know if there's different Altec 470A variants, I also can't seem to find any info on the module I have, either schematic or pictures on the WEB. The only thing I can say is that this 470A module is not close to the 9475A modules.

I will attach pictures,
It would be great if someone has any information regarding this type of modules.

Thank you so much

DS

Attachments

• Altec 470A - Top PCB.jpg
    Altec 470A - Top PCB.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 46
Now that is very weird.  I wonder if it's a mislabel.  It does not look familiar, other than matching the approach of the telephone product lines.  I don't find any info in my files yet. 

I bought this module on ebay thinking that it was the same or similar to and Altec 9470A preamp module.

I actually never seen a picture or schematic for any other Altec 470A module, and can't seen to find any info on them on the web.

Do you have in your records any pictures of the Altec 470A module that its the same as the 9470A?

Thanks

Thank you so much for the brochure.

It seems that I have another Altec 470A amplifier module, dont know what it is or its uses.

If someone has any info on the module I have please let me know, it would be nice to know the Pin Out and its uses.

Thank you all

Check out the link in reply #3 of this thread: http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=57915.0
Tons of Altec telephone modules.  Probably the same pinout as other amplifiers.

mjrippe said:
Check out the link in reply #3 of this thread: http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=57915.0
Tons of Altec telephone modules.  Probably the same pinout as other amplifiers.

Thanks,
going to check that out, didnt know about this altec telephone modules.

So what should be this? and amplifier for telephone lines?

Any use in Pro Audio?

thanks

Latest posts

Back