Vancouver 2010

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh,

very exciting! So sorry to hear about that fatal accident. v sad. Just a reminder of how crazy some of these sports are. 90 miles an hour into a metal post . . . .

Kindest regards,

ANdyP

:(

I didnt know about the accident at the time when I wrote the first post.

Yes, very sad.

Some of my work mates are out there just now.

We've even installed some SSL MADI kit amongst a large amount of other stuff just to get the extra audio lines around the place.

Sad for the first time to see Finns suck in crosscountry and Russians completely suck in figure skating. Times are changing, I guess...

does anybody know of a way to watch streaming video of events live?  I went the the NBC olympics page, and you have to have some sort of cable or satelite package that provides MSNBC, which I only have the basic package (like 15 channels).  I want to watch hockey and curling but they only show on USA and MSNBC, which I don't have.  Its bullshit b/c you have to have those channels in order to watch it online, but if you have those channels, you dont NEED to watch it online.  I don't have those channels and want to watch those events!  Damn.

Perhaps these work for you:

http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/olympics/
These are either uncommented, or commented in swedish, but at least they're visuals. If they work abroad:
http://svt.se/2.127185/live

I can predict the verdict of tonights hockey game...CANADA stomps Norway. Sorry to my Norwegian friends, no insult intended, it just is what it is.

Speaking of which, I don't know why they keep women's hockey in the olympics. It actually makes me sad watching our ladies run over other countries. It's no where close to fair.

eskimo, thanks for those links, but I have to be in the EU to watch, and sweden for the other one

i wish the good ole USA was so kind in offering FREE viewing of the olympic events that they were so kind to keep from me and others who don't want to pay more than $12 a month for cable.  this is really infuriating.  I have a friend who has full cable who is gonna let me sign in as him the 1 time i need to verify, and hopefully i can watch it for the rest of the olympics.

phishman13 said:
I have a friend who has full cable who is gonna let me sign in as him the 1 time i need to verify, and hopefully i can watch it for the rest of the olympics.

You could try CTV, they're the guys covering it in Canada.

http://www.ctvolympics.ca/tv-online-listings/index.html

Mark

Holy hell!! :eek:

Did anyone see Anja Pärsson fall in womens downhill?

Hope she´s allright.

:(

No offense here but why they schedule the winter olympics the same year as the World Cup?
Its so obvious that more than half of the planet its waiting the Soccer World  cup!
Everybody is expecting nothing else than the South Africa 2010!!

The Germans are just stunning this year at the olympics...

I'm on curling , not exactly a miltary precision production ,
i thought the opening was o.k.
worth the money ?
well shouldn't cut arts & sports spending in the schools
thats the real investment in the future ..
discuss

Latest posts

Back