PCB sharing look at this

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
neat idea.  I like it though there aren't that many folks around here willing to put up designs that will be easily taken and used without their knowledge these days.

There is a another setup that is similar where you pool your designs with other people and have the PCBs made all together to save board costs.  I can't remember the name though.

Probably best this is moved to the Brewery too.

Svart said:
neat idea.  I like it though there aren't that many folks around here willing to put up designs that will be easily taken and used without their knowledge these days.

There is a another setup that is similar where you pool your designs with other people and have the PCBs made all together to save board costs.  I can't remember the name though.

Probably best this is moved to the Brewery too.

I believe you're thinking of Batch PCB... They just hold your order until there's enough real-estate taken up to fill the largest board they can order from Asia, all ready v-scored and ready to break down. Then they split it up and ship out each individual's board. It takes around 3 weeks on average, or so I've heard. (I roll my own, so I've never tried it)

Latest posts

Back