London Calling!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fum

So there's this little show called AES happening in London this May, and I'm planning on being in town for it.

Would be cool to meet some of the London contingent, if'n your up for it.

TheClashLondonCallingalbumcover.jpg

Regards

Jon

looks like you will all have to bring white fenders and curly git-cords along..

Are these things usually free to get into? It's only about 15 minutes walk from my work to Hammersmith.

If you'd like to come down to the exhibits, I'll try to dig up a link that will get you in.  Exhibitors can normally hookup people with passes to get in.

I'd be down for meeting up for a beer as well.

This will be my first time to the UK(they keep me locked in a cage here in the states most of the time), so I'm probably not the best person for choosing where's.

Who's hookin me up with the Abbey Road tour  ;)

Jon

I'm up for it.
Do you have to be a member to get tickets?
Can't see any info on the website about tickets.

I'm flying over for AES as well! Forum members of the world unite  ;D I met Fum face to face at Potluck Con in New Orleans, and now in London, kind of crazy! Also be good to meet up with the rest of you at the good old Duke, this will be my THIRD get together there, though my first was just Rob and I! Hah Hah. Haven't been back to London since 2007.

If anyone can arrange tickets for the exhibit that would be great, not sure how they go about that, but I do have a paid membership to AES, not sure if that gets me in or not?

If there is a tour of Mr. Road, I'll love to tag along, a friend of a friend knows one of the mastering engineers there... hmmm, need to follow that up...

Matt

Latest posts

Back