69. Not Helios/Phaeton. Pics/schematics/building support thread.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi people, thanx for your support. I read the mails, please bit of patience,
there will be working solution.
/I double-checked my EQ, the only prob is LO CUT section/.
I fixed it with dual (2x12) switch.
Working now on sourcing right switches, sorry, have some busy days,
but fixing this thing is on my first priorities. Will inform here and by mail.

The big cap on Igor's powersupply pcb?

Is the problem  with the low cut already fixed?

reanimatorstudio said:
The big cap on Igor's powersupply pcb?

does igor provide different psu pcbs for the 69 lately? i thought those are the same as 2245/33609. if so, and you´re talking about C1, it´s a 4700uF...

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg291/diy33609/POWER_SUPP_33609.gif
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg291/diy33609/ps.jpg

does igor provide different psu pcbs for the 69 lately? i thought those are the same as 2245/33609. if so, and you´re talking about C1, it´s a 4700uF...

That's right, but if you have a fast look at it, it looks like 1700 uF.

I fixed it on my EQ. Now sourcing right switches. Please some patience.

Thanx,
I was wondering if I could continue soldering in the mean time or if we do need new pcb's.

Yes. Sorry, it will take some time, but I do't want to cut the pcb's.
The solution will be ellegant as possible in this situation.
In my first priorities.
More-after local holidays.

Hi Igor

I finally found time to start building my two kits. Are there any news regarding the low-cut issue? I can find different infos when i skim through the various posts but am confused at what point the solution now is. Should i contact you via mail for replacement switches? I guess you had problems ordering them. Or can i just order the right part at mouser myself? If yes what is the correct type or part number?

Thank you very much in advance
G

Hi Igor

Just read the main thread, i wish you all the best and hope you will soon be fully recovered!

Thanks again for making this project happening, it's awesome.

g

Pending on how to solve the low cut problem..., I'm thinking of using a transformer at the input signal with a 1:1 ratio, as the original. My question is if I worked well with both make-up cards, the BA283 or perhaps better hel_amp?
On the other question, could explain a little more about the make-up card hel_amp? I have no very clear as to launch this card ... What transformer can work well on the way out? In the PCB there are pads with FBG and F.B., where they connect these?
This is an exciting project!

Igor said:
Yes, please allow 5-12 days to check everything is 100% up.

bump...

69_rack_640.jpg

Back