our son Yani is born...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radiance

On thursday 11 March on 2.15 PM our son Yani was born. We choose to give birth at home which is not very common in France.
My wife gave birth in a bath, made for a so called water birth. All went really fast. Only half an hour after the midwife arrived Yani was born. When Yani entered the 38C water he stayed very calm. Although he started breathing immediately, we kept him in the water for about 15 minutes without cutting the umbilical cord. It was such a smooth transition for him, no crying ...only a little after we took him out of the water.

5-yani.jpg

Wife and kid are doing fine!
Also, my wife was a couple of days over due. Only two more days before we would have entered a world of 48 hourly check ups and probably a delivery at the hospital. For me this would have been a worst case scenario since my french is not good enough to argue with doctors speaking in medical terms who want to speed up the delivery ...
So, all in all, very happy with how everything went and with Yani off corse :)

Hi,

what a sweetie! Congratulations. Our boy(3 1/2yrs now!) is a "waterbaby" too. He had a very calm arrival, no stress at all. It has set him in good stead!

Well done!

ANdyP

I'm frankly appalled at the standards of this type of threads. This is the lab after all.  :-[

How did you go about making this thing?
What tools did you use?
Any pics of the initial process?

It's not that I'm not happy for your sake, but it would be nice to know how they're made. It's not like it's a Ch*ndler. Spill the beans.

kthx

:D, but still just a little pause in this electronic world to welcome a DIY newbie  :), are you going to pass all the secrets of good Diy, and magic potions about how to  ;)

First word: Volt
Second: amper
third: resistance

And first achievement volt equals resistance by ampere, am i right daddy!! Yeah, here is the GSSL hahaha.....

Latest posts

Back