Where to order case for white gssl in US?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antoniosolo

Any help in finding a maker of white gssl cases whether turbo or standard is much appreciated.  I have searched and only find DAN's cases.....  In US to avoid excessive postage.  Thank you for help in this matter.

Hi Antonio..

Well, it's only 14 EUR / 20 USD to post a full 1U case+panel to the US, that's not too bad I reckon...

Cheers,
Dan

No white panels, sorry, what you see in the White Market thread is pretty much what you get..

Dan

yeah, purusha has a lot larger "handling" fee.  Dan does great work for the price.  Do you have to have a white GSSL?  My dark gray one is looking sick :)

I should have it up and running within a week or two so I'll take some pictures then.  Its an Ultimate GSSL so I have a bit of wiring/thinking to do before I take it for a test run :)

it almost has the feel of a trolling thread [ shill like ]
if you really want a different color than offered here
then you may be better off to check a different site
where someone has such a thing .

I have had experience and recommend both Dan
And Pete [ below ]

http://www.wix.com/grandmasteraudio/grand-master-audio

Or...find your own way to come up with a white frontpanel. It isn't that difficult??

Paint, powerdercoat, etc etc etc.

Powdercoat a panel white...and learn how to use fronpanel express. Bingo, white gssl case.

Do it yourself.

quite true , cnc on a white powercoat
with black backfill should do
Frank's site has the artwork i believe

or get it screened

Latest posts

Back