**All Fixed***.........Anyone shop online at Target Home Depot or Amazon in US?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mac

Hey everyone,
I am trying to organise a gift for my wife but can only see the item that I want (an ice cream maker), available in US stores. These stores only ship to continental US.

If anyone would be willing to accept paypal funds from me to purchase on my behalf and then ship to me here in Australia, please let me know.

thanks,
Mac

Won't you run into a mains problems with it from up here?  Not that it's a issue but My wife would shoot me if I showed up with a toaster with a step down or up transformer in a DIY box... ;D

Actually I have a hard time ducking the pistol whippings from the DIY stuff, but that would push her over the edge I'm sure.

I am glad to do it, just as long as you do not send a check for 1 million for me to cash ;).  I have had quite good results sending packages to former eastern bloc countries with the USPS.  One box was six pounds of coffee that I figured would not make it out of Russian customs, but miracle of miracles it did.
PM if you want to tango.
Mike

Back