uninterruptible power supply *or* WORST XMAS EVER

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grantlack

today, the universe punished me with a hilarious batch of karma for all my bad deeds.

after bombing a test on medical imaging instrumentation, i came home to find a massive package addressed to me.  on my mailbox, a fedex delivery notice read "LOOK TO YOUR LEFT" as if i had somehow missed the roughly 3'x3'x1' behemoth.  checked the label for ship weight... 83.2 lbs  :eek:.

after lugging the beast up the two flights of stairs to my condo, i thought that was the worst of it.  little did i know what lay ahead!  i grabbed a box cutter and started opening... and opening... and opening.

here's the final result.
dsc00548r.jpg

and for a little scaling, my 5'10" roommate...
dsc00549p.jpg

and here i thought jeff's packing on the 511 racks was impressive!  i half expected to just keep opening to find a rubik's cube at the center.  luckily, it was my UPS instead.  i'll definitely be giving this ebay seller 5 stars for shipping!!!  also, sidenote- cyberpower rules... they're sending me a free pair of rack ears.  now i feel like i earned them  ;D.

Back