how about just 1 Meta meta sticky...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, this is probably a dumb question but not having ever heard of "META threads" until I started the poll on seperate forums, I'm still trying to understand where a META or a METAMETA, etc., has advantages (or disadvantages) in relation to the "sub-forum" system.

Please feel free to enhance my understanding of this.........

:cool:

[quote author="Mbira"]Is there a way to easily see what you have updated on your GroupDIY page's without having to search thru each thread?
[/quote]

each thread ??
you mean each page I think

err :roll: no
Group DIY was a simple format so I copuld update fast and easy. If I were to cross link and give updated details for each change, I'd be here for ever. The resource isn't going anywhere and is mostly a summery of what can already be found else where on the net, including my other sites.
Also the pages were generated by popular request and so were just reflective of what was in the forum at the time.

Encourage the admin here to set up a web site to partner the Lab and be in tune with the way things work around here.

Encourage the admin here to set up a web site to partner the Lab and be in tune with the way things work around here.

I'm all for that!!

Joel

:guinness:

PS no worries Kev, You do enough work as it is...

Back