London's calling, who is up for neckin a beer?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 20th is quite possibly ok for me. Not sure what shift I'm working, but I'll either be finishing 6.30pm, 8.30pm or 10pm. Should be ok.

Hi all,

I haven't been posting too much lately (work is crazy!) but I just booked my flights to the AES last night.  I won't be in until Saturday morning but would love to do lunch/coffee/pints with any forum folks.

See you there! (my first AES in 4 years)
Ruairi

Hey Ruairi,

I'll be there as well, I think we will almost need to do 2 separate get together, this is for Thurs 20th @ The Duke and then lets arrange for one at AES closer to the time once we have a lay of the land, would be great to meet you in person.

Cheers

Matt

So we still on for tomorrow night? At The Duke near Victoria? What time? I have to catch 3 trains and a bus to get there and back so earlier is best for me to maximize the time spent catching up.

Cheers

Matt

I'm fairly flexible.

Is anyone on the look-out for any parts by the way? Sales, swaps or freebies. My room is full of stuff.

If there's anything you can think of, list it here; components, valves, iron, capsules, etc.

Well I got nothing to swap as my workshop is thousands of mile across the ocean, Hah Hah, but good on ya for suggesting it!

So what time should we start getting there? Anyone in London area that may just want to come straight from work? Say 7.00pm? Would prefer not to be the only plonker sitting there, though it wouldn't be a first...

Cheers

Matt

rodabod said:
I'm fairly flexible.

Is anyone on the look-out for any parts by the way? Sales, swaps or freebies. My room is full of stuff.

If there's anything you can think of, list it here; components, valves, iron, capsules, etc.

yeah i'm still up for it.
I can probably get there for 7.00ish.

Roddy, i could do with a little piece ribbon material if you have any spare.
thanks

paul

mrclunk said:
Roddy, i could do with a little piece ribbon material if you have any spare.
thanks

Ah, I've currently lost this along with all my vinyl when I was recently moving flat. Will bear this in mind in the future thougfh as I've promised to get some for others too.

thats cool mate.
Losing your vinyl's terrible! Happened to me moving back from uni. Gutting!

mrclunk said:
Losing your vinyl's terrible! Happened to me moving back from uni. Gutting!

Feels like I've lost my mojo! Well, most of my stuff is on CD these days, so it's not terrible. Not sure where I may have left that box...

Hey guys,

Apologies for not getting involved sooner! I can get to the Duke for about 10pm tonight, hopefully not too late to catch some of you for a beer!

Matthew

I'll be the guy in the 'BLING' Ed Hardy T-shirt I've had to borrow from my 'ultra hip' younger brother... but when you run out of clean clothes, what are your options? Outside of that I look like my profile pic, incase you don't see the rhinestones on the Tshirt... See you guys around 7pm!

Cheers

Matt

I'm going to head off after I've had a pint here in the bar at work. Then I'll jump staright on the tube. I'll try and not be too long.

I'll be in the black cocktail skirt. NO UNDERWEAR.

Back