Can anyone contact...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet of you to ask Mark, I'm here alright!
What else could any of us do but follow the scent of roast Lam?
Went to bed feeling all revolutionary, last time I felt like that was at the poll-tax riots in 1990.
I have a feeling 1081 parts thread will soon be here too, I kept a paper list and I'm making sure everyone on it knows where to come.

As if by magic...

...The shopkeeper appeared!

(parts of this message copyright 'Mister Ben Enterprises inc.' are non-transferable to the site owner. Original poster and owner retains all rights. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary. All participants mus be legal planet Earth Residents aged twelve or under ...mental age... see in-store display for details. please enjoy your tech-ing responsibly. Mister Ben Enterprises Inc, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.)

Wahey Keith, Very glad you're here too. I had just insulted you on TT when it was pulled.
I was wondering what your recollections were of the noise floor on a new M2000 (AMEK)
And whether 'Inky Black' silence - as on the 9098 - was available on a test tape (preferably IEC).

Thanks for the welcome ! :guinness: :sam:

I just emailed Frank (NRGrecording) with the info of the new board and told him he should contact Steffen, if Steffen hasn't got the info yet.

Flo

Yeah i just got a reply by Frank that he already knows the info and both of them are here. After that i saw Steffen on the member list.

I also emailed Matthias (the guy with the nice pics of the Allen Smart C2, Distressor...)

Flo

I've emailed John Diamantis.

We need to rack our brains in case anyone's been missed out.

J

OTOH:

Brad Avenson

Fred Forsell

John Hardy

Will email them if I can find their addresses, if you already have them do email the above to make sure.

J

edit: Google is a wonderful thing, all above have been emailed. Make sure you get emailing anyone not mentioned.

Dan Kennedy

Didn't Bill Whitlock from Jensen Transformers stop by a few times?

Bill Whitlock made some great posts, please do contact him Seth.

Does anyone know Robert (Shoreditch Reader)? I'll scan RO and see what I can dig up.

J

Looks like I'm gonna have hassle contacting Robert... Copied from RO:

You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

:grin:

Back