PMC TB2+ Crossover Question

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bongolijus

Hi.

I was wondering to upgrade my TB2 tweeters to TB2+ tweeters and can't find any info about the crossover upgrade did to TB2+ speakers.
Maybe anyone have these speakers and can share the info what sizes of components there are, or maybe can do the foto of the crossover?

Thanks a lot!

I'd be interested in this too. PMC do sell the upgrade kit which consists of the tweeters, any crossover parts and an improved acoustic material for the transmission line. It's about £230 if I remember rightly from when I enquired but I would imagine it would be cheaper to DIY.

I have tried once in a past, but they just gave me a dealer contacts in our country to give them speakers to make an upgrade. 230 pounds.. its expensive.. I don't know what acoustic material do they use, but the upgrade tweeters are Vifa's D27 and they cost around 25 euros per one. The crossover parts is cheap in PMCs. Just don't know about the design with the soft dome Vifa.

So if anyone have some info about that, please, share with us!

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back