Tascam M600

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikkelM

One of my friends have just been offered a Tascam M600 32 channel desk, for 1000$. Does anybody have any experience or specifications on that mixer. Cant find anything informative on google.

Cheers

Mikkel

Check rec.audio.pro on Google, for instance;

http://groups.google.dk/groups?hl=da&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=B5F55DBA.49BF%25svw%40xs4all.nl&rnum=3&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dtascam%2Bm600%2Bgroup:rec.audio.pro%26hl%3Dda%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26group%3Drec.audio.pro%26selm%3DB5F55DBA.49BF%2525svw%2540xs4all.nl%26rnum%3D3

tascam-m600.jpg

I have no experience with any Tascam desk, but large old analogue desks, which I do have some experience with, can be a maintance nightmare..

There's no point in spending a grand if you need three to fix it. I know several people who bought 'bargain' monsters only to find out the hard way that they can't afford to keep it running. Power consumption is also something to think about.

Makes sure it doesn't use custom faders/pots. If it does I wouldn't get it even for free..

Good info!!! Especially about the busses.
But I need to know if I can use it as a dubbing mixer together with a 24 track.

Latest posts

Back