inductors for franks enhanced and mid pultec EQ????

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seavote

i have these boards and can only source the one  inductor for the enhanced pultec that is referenced right in the help thread at NRG. ioaudio seems to be on hiatus and whenever i google epcos rm8 all i get are links to the cores. is everyone doing this project "rolling there own inductors????
not looking foward to that but if im forced to learn how,where would be a good place to start? i dont need to know everything theory wise mind you. just enough to make these and make them well. thanks for any help. maybe some advice from those who have completed this project.
chris v

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i've been in contact with aaron at don-audio.
http://don-audio.com/Spule-Equalizer-DIY-Projects-312155783926-20-Tolerance

he says if we can get 10+ orders he will make up a batch of inductors for the MEQ project. if your doing stereo like me thatonly 5+ members. anyone interested?
i posted this over at the "LAB" also.
this would still leave the epcos inductors to source.

HI
do you know the prices for quantity?
6t9r

seavote said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i've been in contact with aaron at don-audio.
http://don-audio.com/Spule-Equalizer-DIY-Projects-312155783926-20-Tolerance

he says if we can get 10+ orders he will make up a batch of inductors for the MEQ project. if your doing stereo like me thatonly 5+ members. anyone interested?
i posted this over at the "LAB" also.
this would still leave the epcos inductors to source.

no $$$ as yet.  the inductor for the enhanced pultec is  16 euro. im thinking the price would be in that ballpark.
i have since learned that cinemag has all the inductors fpr the MEQ and emailed for the prices. i'llpost them when i get them.

seavote said:
i have since learned that cinemag has all the inductors fpr the MEQ and emailed for the prices. i'llpost them when i get them.

Checked their website and, yes, no prices. Would like know too. Thanks for emailing them and posting :)

Back