Digitech VSC1 schematic wanted

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At last i got an answer from the man of manual warehouse , he did not had anymore the paperwork of this digitech , he only could give me a copy of the book that i allready have from the digitech (thanks to PRR).

So i am hoping that someone will have it , and can send me a pm or other mail thing , because it it hopeless with EVI or HARMAN.

Dont buy stuff from them because when you need schemo's or other things then they dont know they made it!

Because nobody has reacted on my request for a schematic of the VCS-1 i did got the schematic of its brother the VTP-1 , at this moment we are making them ready for the internet , the only problem is that it need to be hosted somewhere , I would like to host it with some other nice stuf that i have so everybody can have the fun to look at it.
But i still want to get the schematic of the VCS-1! in paper or as a file!!!

HI henk
U can ask the schematics from digitech's site ;)
I ask the sch for my valve FX and they send me in my email
From here http://www.digitech.com/contact.htm
in subject use technical assistance
for more friendly write your serial number of toyr digitech and give him some information about what do you ask for the sch ;)

About a year ago i did mail to digitech.com and got the answer that it would not excist , Now it does excist!!!!!
The nice thing about it is that i got the schematic (not from digitech but from a company called hmgsl.com?)
So Nicolay I do have to thank you for to try it again.
So you have to try every year again and one day you will get it.

Anyone who is interested for the schematic of the VCS and VTP can find them ...
http://headfonz.rutgers.edu/henk/

There is also other nice stuff there , just have a look.

This is an ftp server , so you will have problems with IE just put the adres in google or so and push on the adres , then look and have fun

Sorry, still doesn't work - am I being thick here :? :?:

All that happens is that the host can't be resolved, my ftp client won't accept www addresses and I can't ping the domain either... :? :?

Don't understand what you're saying about google...

I have changed my old mail , so now it is updated , +/-24V was to much t blow out the vca , even the change as done in designnote from That.
Have build it now to +/-18V and works great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have put in a better tube and put in opa2604.

Latest posts

Back