500 blank panel fpd

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conleycd

Hey people,

I was hoping to get some feedback and maybe provide a little starting place for some folks.  Attached is a blank front panel for 500 series lunch box.  I need this for myself but I thought others might find it helpful.

I have used the most reliable set of dimensions I could find.  I put the size of the panel to be 1.48" instead of 1.5" given the discussion of panels being too large and then not fitting in a lunch box with others (you know play nicely with others).

I believe the screws tops and bottom to be appropriate - but let me know if not.

Hope this might be helpful.  The file is in .fpd format.

http://www.mediafire.com/?lzqty5zmnmy

CC

This isn't to save money.  It's to help people who are making their own 500 series face plates by having the attachment screw holes and counter sinks properly positioned on the face. 

Just about everyone has blank faceplates for about the same cost -  Brent Averill and even PAIA (which I think is the cheapest if you don't mind some re-drilling)

CC

Good thought.  One could always deconstruct another proven FPD file, but offhand I can't think of one that's been shared. 

Latest posts

Back