Richard-saw Crust mentioned today on Craigslist :-D

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mbira

For those that don't know, Richard-one of our members used to be in one hell-of-a-band called Crust back in the day. 

I was looking through Craigslist today and saw Crust as a guys main influence.  Your legacy lives on, Richard.

;D

[insert Guiness icon here]

I just dug up that Craig's List ad.  I think the kid is referring to Crust/Grindcore as a genre of music and not the band.

wah wah wahhhhhhhhh

I read through several of the more recent listings.  Wow... that's depressing.  Is this really the musician pool for Austin?

Well that shows my age, too...didn't know crust was a genre.  :D

I read through several of the more recent listings.  Wow... that's depressing.  Is this really the musician pool for Austin?

Well at least all the time they spend there keeps them out of the clubs.  :D  In any case, the irony is I have found almost every member in my bands from Craigslist.  There is a huge noise to signal ratio, but I think as long as you're clear about exactly what you're looking for, to good ones seem to get in touch...eventually.

Back