AudioTester!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn, I need something I can use with my Pro Tools Mac, so I can feed audio through the 192 converters instead of the lo-fi thing I've got going on in my windows machine... :sad:

Ethan,

Try Mac the Scope from Channel D Software. www.channld.com/mts They have a free demo.

I've never used it, but I've always wondered if it would serve. Let me know what you think if you try it. I really want an AP Portable One Plus, but it's not cheap....

:thumb: :thumb:

That looks pretty schweeeet! Thanks Seth. I've gotta check that out.

I run Audio tester with a M-Audio Audiophile 2496, workin' up to 48kHz sweeps. Will test with the new Audiophile 192 as soon as it has landed ( with balanced in/out)

If I feed the output direct to the inputs I get 0.011% THD on one channel and 0.009% on the other, hope that the 192 is better!

Seth: :thumb: :thumb: :green: :green: :green:
The right word in the right moment at the right place!!!!!!
Thank you, that´s what I´ve been looking for
big respect
Jens

[quote author="jensenmann"]Seth: :thumb: :thumb: :green: :green: :green:
The right word in the right moment at the right place!!!!!!
Thank you, that´s what I´ve been looking for
big respect
Jens[/quote]

Glad to be of help.... I wish I could take credit for the timing, but I don't read the future well OR the past.

:green:

Hey

Speaking of testing...

I grabbed that rightmark app (http://audio.rightmark.org/download.shtml) with the aim to see what kinda results i got with the SSL and 1176 i've done recently. What settings should the comp's typically be set to when undergoin tests? Or doesn't it matter?

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back