[silent:arts]

Re: 51xAudio by [silent:arts]
« Reply #640 on: August 25, 2020, 12:10:21 PM »
Would a 2 x 18v 20va be ok?
No, this is too low.

I ordered that as thats what i thought you did which covered what i needed?
For Neve modules (24V) with Phantom Power I would have recommended the POS48PSU, or the FP48PSU if your plan is to use some relays too. But maybe you have some plans for the negative 24V I don't know.

[silent:arts]

Re: 51xAudio by [silent:arts]
« Reply #641 on: September 14, 2020, 03:32:14 AM »
Some good news for you people in the US:
Warenpost (for shipping small items like PCBs only etc) is back!

From the Deutsche Post DHL coronavirus information site:

USA:
At this time, transport capacities to the US are considerably reduced. In light of this, special measures are required in order to maintain mail and parcel service. Please note that effective September 15, 2020, we will ship some products to the US via ocean freight until further notice. As a result, very lengthy transit times of at least 25 to 30 days should be expected. For destinations in the western United States or in remote regions, the transit time may be considerably longer.

Shipment of Warenpost items to the US will resume on September 15, 2020. Please note that these items will also be shipped to the US via ocean freight until further notice.

We will also be routing DHL Paket International Economy parcels via ocean freight. Effective September 15, 2020, we will no longer apply an international crisis surcharge for these items.

DHL Paket International Premium will continue to be transported via air freight, and an international crisis surcharge of €2.20 per kilogram or part thereof will be applied.