51xAudio by [silent:arts]

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello  Volker,

I just want to ad 2Lundahl  to my package but is to far now. can you send me a invoice and shipping cost for 2Lundahl LL1540  

Thanx

a small notification:
I won't be at home this week, and won't check any mails to 51xAudio.com  :eek:
all requests will be answered next weekend  8)

Hey Volker,

Got the LA2As /Tarfo and the H.psu  boards.
                                                                                                                                                                                          Thanks

Hi Volker,

Got the Haufe's last week, nice

Even my girlfriend liked your shipping (she is a huge gummi bears addict) I'm to vegetarian for those sweet shizzle ;)

Many thanks

PayPal might be impossible in the near future

like many (US) companies they deleted Wikileaks (either the servers or the DNS service)
if this is true I will not use PayPal "service" anymore, and delete my account

[this will delete this thread here too, since I can't donate to prodigy either without the account]
however, I'm not fine with internet war attacks against free speech

sadly the german press releases are true.

try it out:
http://213.251.145.96/support.html
(doesn't need any DNS server 8))
try the paypal donation button ...

all pending (paypal related) payments have to be done in the next 24 hours,
I will delete my paypal account tomorrow 4pm MEZ.

I know this decision is a stopper for all my customers outside the EU / SWIFT - IBAN bank transfer countries.
sorry for this.

just wanna say I understand and applaud this decision, even if wikileaks actions aren't to everyone's taste, we can't have paypal (and amazon) deciding on world politics. This debacle shows that we might have given too much control to paypal already, shouldn't there at least be ONE alternative way for payments?

(Obviously I will keep paying Volker for his gummibears and pcbs as usual, in person and with marbles  :p )

nice, stick to principles.

I just made a swift-iban transfer from chase bank, US account...
But I will likely be boycotting Chase before long--principles.

I just sent paypal an email complaint. Thanks for taking a principled stand.

briomusic said:
just wanna say I understand and applaud this decision, even if wikileaks actions aren't to everyone's taste ...
for sure they are not to everyone's taste, it even is not 100% mine - but they don't release lies, only existing documents.

briomusic said:
we can't have paypal (and amazon) deciding on world politics. This debacle shows that we might have given too much control to paypal already, shouldn't there at least be ONE alternative way for payments?
I don't expect they decided, they have been forced by governments (not the market) to do this.
(or have been afraid, I don't know)

briomusic said:
(Obviously I will keep paying Volker for his gummibears and pcbs as usual, in person and with marbles  :p )
always the better choice ;D

shabtek said:
Just found out I was charged $40 foreign wire transfer fee...
Won't be doing that again.
your decision, nothing wrong with it.
had to pay EUR 35,- for an order from Collin I paid by bank wire transfer, since the credit card didn't work.

I know I will loose customers with this decision, but since I don't do this for my living I can live with it.

I don't expect they decided, they have been forced by governments (not the market) to do this.
(or have been afraid, I don't know)
this should probably move to the brewery, but I am very worried about the decisions of corporations and blame them for their poor decisions in matters like this, because they are not elected by the people. There is a strong precedent in the USA to protect the freedom of the press (i.e. wikileaks) - while the person doing the leaking is not protected and can be prosecuted. When corporations have the power to make decisions about freedom of speech or press, it is not good.

Latest posts

Back