51xAudio by [silent:arts]

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pacemaker said:
not sure if you know this ,
but french bank are charging a few euros for IBAN transfer,
like 3 or 4 euros

Francois, do you have to pay this for bank wire transfers inside France too?

Regulation (EC) No 2560/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 December 2001 on cross-border payments in euro.

This Regulation is designed to put charges for cross-border payments in euros on the same footing as those for payments in that currency within a Member State.

[silent:arts] said:
I'm searching for a way to avoid PayPal completly!
sadly not an easy task.
however, if you are in France, just use IBAN / SWIFT EUR bank wire transfer.
no costs for you (& me), and you have the advantage of the 2% discount I will give you.

For anyone outside of EU, the easy solution would be a money order sent as a registered letter. Takes less than a week for a letter to get anywhere in the world from North America.

Pacemaker is right, i pay 3.5Euros for any Bank Transfer in most major Europe countrys, all the rest is a little bit more due to currency etc...

zayance said:
Pacemaker is right, i pay 3.5Euros for any Bank Transfer in most major Europe countrys, all the rest is a little bit more due to currency etc...

thanks for letting me know, I thought inside EURO countries it is free of charge ::)
(at least I never pay / paid anything)
for other currencies it is a different story, last month I paid GBP 135,43 to Collin, ended up with a total of EUR 45,00 bank transfer fees :eek: :eek: :eek:

volker, do you still have one more d-la2a pcb for sale? if yes, I will take one. living in switzerland...

thanks, mark

Volker.
Any bypass relay boards left??
I can use 6-8 boards.
Please let me know!

jorge Aristondo.

Hi Volker,

Do you have any more D-LA2A pcbs left?  I'm interested in 1.

Thank you!

stevenkh1 at yahoo dot com
Mt Clemens, MI 48043 USA

Back