51xAudio by [silent:arts]

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now in stock again:

Rondo-R2-0060-0011.jpg

D-LA2A 60VA PSU toroidal transformer
custom made to D-LA2A specifications:
primaries: 2 x 115V
secondaries: 2 x 250V / 2 x 0.05A, 2 x 6.3V / 2 x 2A, 1 x 9V / 1 x 1A, CU foil screen
ta 40/E 50/60Hz EN 61558
EUR 36,60 each + shipping + 19% german VAT where applicable

Hi Volker,
Do you have any of the "HWBP36-rev01" PCB's?
(Bypass PCBs for the PM670)
... a new revision would be fine too, if there is one.

I could use at least 2 of them, maybe 6... please let me know.

Also, is there a layout or part placement/list for them anywhere?

Thanks,
Kevin

[silent:arts] said:
Hi Kevin,

yes, I have a few HWBP36 PCBs left.
let me know your shipping address, will ship six of them for free to compensate your poor man trouble ;D
HWBP36 component placement

Thanks a lot man... VERY cool of you! ;D
I'll PM you my address.

About my build... I could probably tweak it a little more but it's been running fine & works well. I really like it.
I still have the One tube pulled in the SC... that appears to have helped others out as well with similar problems which is the cool part. I think everyone thought I was nuts way back when... thank GOD that's over. 8)

BTW... I was thinking about getting into your D-LA2A but haven't been around here much lately... got some reading to do.

Hi Julien,

welcome to the forum.
ups, while typing money came in - that was fast :eek:
thanks - will pack them now and ship out tomorrow.

kind regards
Volker

Gentlemen, I received a new batch of 50 x Haufe ST8456 transformers.
Haufe highered the price for each transformer, packing and shipping.

I have some left in stock from the last batch, and will sell them to the old price.
Once they are gone I will need to adjust the price nearer to EUR 30. :mad:

received some mails / orders to my iPhone, from where I can't answer (forgot to configure the outgoing part) :-[ :'(

I'm back in Berlin replying to all mails monday evening  8)

four LA-2A Dual Panels are available for this great project.
http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=38026.0
sent me a pm if you are interested.
thanks
who

Thanks!
Got the transformers... 

You'll have to send more candy, my 4 year old ate it all!!!

Thanks,
Dan

Ooh, I hope 2 jensamp kits with transformers make it to december.. sadly won't be able to spring before that :/

baadc0de said:
Ooh, I hope 2 jensamp kits with transformers make it to december.. sadly won't be able to spring before that :/

we will see. the input transformers are not a problem, I always have them in stock.
the supply for the output makes me an headache.

however, Haufe will still do it, but with EUR 52 for a one up and EUR 48,05 for 50 pieces it doesn't make sense for me to order, pay and stock them (prices excl. VAT and shipping)

since Michaela asked I already told here to be prepared for one off orders ;D
(and there is always the Lundahl option)

what are the jensamp kits like??? I have four of the VP25's from classicapi, and I producer metal and heavy rock bands. are these api rack compatible or do they need the silent arts high voltage rack to function?

Hi Volker,

I'd like one Jensamp Basic kit, a parts kit and a Haufe input an Haufe output tranny please.  I'll email PM you for payment.

Cheers,
Grooveteer

hi silent arts

do u know if the hauffe output transformers are the same as the Telefunken V672??

i ask cause i have a few spare, nice sounding transformers.

mick

Latest posts

Back