51xAudio by [silent:arts]

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jensamp arrived today really cool looking project i'll need to order another me thinks

earl said:
jensamp arrived today really cool looking project i'll need to order another me thinks
feel free to order a 2nd one :D

I'm out of Jensamp Part-Kits at the moment,
but today I ordered parts for 20 more kits.

Boards and transformers have arrived! Thank you. Everything looks great! I just have a few questions about the FP48PSU. Should I use 1N4004 for ALL the diodes, or are there a few different ones? For the electrolytics I was thinking 50v for the 1000uf, 100v for the 100uf, and 63v for the 10uf. Finally, what should I use for the 2W in R2 & R4? Thanks and i'm sorry to even bother you with these questions in the first place. If any of the voltages for the lytics are off please let me know. Later.

Blackout said:
Boards and transformers have arrived! Thank you. Everything looks great! I just have a few questions about the FP48PSU. Should I use 1N4004 for ALL the diodes, or are there a few different ones? For the electrolytics I was thinking 50v for the 1000uf, 100v for the 100uf, and 63v for the 10uf. Finally, what should I use for the 2W in R2 & R4? Thanks and i'm sorry to even bother you with these questions in the first place. If any of the voltages for the lytics are off please let me know. Later.

- 1N4004 are fine for all diodes
- 50V for all electrolytic are fine
- for 2W use 47R
:)

Like advertised I'm on holliday this Week!
However, all parcels shipped last week.
Now, back to the Beach with my daughter and no more Internet until Sunday!

Hello,
I'm looking for 2 transformer LL1538, it's possible?
Shipping in france

You're starting to develop a reputation, Volker.  Today I received a package from Banzai and my wife was extremely disappointed that there were no Gummibärchen in there.  ;D

Latest posts

Back