51xAudio by [silent:arts]

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
payment send for 1 15PIN card edge connector + 1 51x Card Edge Proto PCB Adapter

best regards.

Any reason it would be unwise to use a wire jumper in place of the 47 ohm, 2w resistor? It looks like this just connects the 48v voltage doubler to the 24v rail, yes? The regulator self limits so a resistor acting as a fuse is unnecessary. Are you protecting for start up current?

Quote from: Blackout on September 30, 2011, 03:33:03 pm

Boards and transformers have arrived! Thank you. Everything looks great! I just have a few questions about the FP48PSU. Should I use 1N4004 for ALL the diodes, or are there a few different ones? For the electrolytics I was thinking 50v for the 1000uf, 100v for the 100uf, and 63v for the 10uf. Finally, what should I use for the 2W in R2 & R4? Thanks and i'm sorry to even bother you with these questions in the first place. If any of the voltages for the lytics are off please let me know. Later.

- 1N4004 are fine for all diodes
- 50V for all electrolytic are fine
- for 2W use 47R

Perhaps i missed it, i have been looking around to find where people are getting these awesome D-LA2A cases/faceplates.  Are there any floating around?  I JUST bought a hairball 1176 kit (so it will be a while before i get into the DLA2A), and i will be getting into a DLA2A OR a Gssl next..  whichever i can more easily be sourced. 

Just to make sure: for the FP48PSU I need something like an 40 to 48v AC input right? (or dual 24v)
There's no voltage doubler for the 48v output, correct?

Hank Dussen said:
Just to make sure: for the FP48PSU I need something like an 40 to 48v AC input right? (or dual 24v)
There's no voltage doubler for the 48v output, correct?
no, for 24V & 48V a single 22V AC is fine (there is a voltage doubler for the 48V)

Hi Silent arts ,can i order a D-LA2A PCB and a D-LA2A 60VA PSU toroidal transformer ,i'm in the uk, what methods of payment are you accepting

Thanks

Chris - sure you can.
Both items are in stock.

I accept paypal or bank transfer.
Shoot me a male with your shipping address (and corresponding VAT number) to sales @ 51xAudio . com

One customer wants to "upgrade" his fully build and working Jensamp-51X modules to OV560 kits  :)
Both units are measured and tested by me, build quality is fine.
Haufe ST8456 input transformers, Lundahl LL1517 output transformers.

Jensamp51x.JPG

This is your chance to get a legacy project for your GDIY511 Rack without any soldering 8)

EUR 250,00 each + shipping + 19% german VAT where applicable

Latest posts

Back